Terrible title, I apologise, but I really am losing it over marble. It’s not just for mansions and castles, but in saying that don’t let visions of grandeur overwhelm your sense of proportion; you don’t want to turn your house into Caesar’s Palace. Marble looks great with a muted palette, but also looks great contrasted with copper or wood. Here is some of my favourite marble images – particularly the Herringbone and Honeycomb marble splash backs.
1. Marble Tote, $22 from Society6
2. Carrara Marble Tumbler, $59 from Restoration Hardware
3. Marble Cushion Cover, $130 from The Minimalist
4. Marble Laptop Skin, $25 from Society6
5. Carve Side Table from Bethan Gray