If you follow me on my personal instagram (@sarahluke_) you would know I have been at the wifi-less snow for a week, hence no posts (soz).
Due to some unruly foul play from the elements, (aka the days where adventuring out skiing could have resulted in this terrified fair weather skier wrapped around a tree), I have trudged my way in and out of so many alpine-themed “furniture galleries” (they’re just shops, come on, get a grip “gallery directors”) that when I close my eyes at night I count hanging deer heads, fur throws and vintage skis instead of sheep. So I thought a new post on June’s Child was the perfect opportunity to get it all out of my system.
1. Vintage skis pop up on Etsy or Ebay allllll the time. Do a little trawling.
2. Stag head from Typo
3. Modern Cuckoo Clock from Momento Italia
4. New Hampshire Vintage Print from Society6
5. Brass Lamp from Nest
6. Stump Table from EcoChic
7. Salt and Pepper Natural Cow Hide from Wayfair.com
8. Hermitage Armchair in Scottsdale Tobacco from Freedom Furniture
9. Jacquard Weave Cushion Cover from H&M
10. Lenin Throw in Beige from Freedom Furniture
11. GET. A. HUSKY. OMG. It doesn’t come much snowier than a husky. Just look at its little face. In its little, irresistible eyes. Just…. you know what to do.