Are you so cold your cakes are frosting themselves? You’re regretting the use of the phrase “when hell freezes over”? Those rocks rattling around in your shoe are actually your just your disjointed and frostbitten toes?
Never fear! I am here! To blatantly reject winter and all it stands for. This year, the frosty bastard’s hit hard – Australia is currently delving headfirst into an “Antarctic Vortex”, or some other grade a bullshit winter’s sadistically decided to dish up to already frozen Melbournians. As you can tell, despite the cold, I am as cheery as ever, and thus present to you; Sarah’s Happy Place!
I mean, JUNES CHILD GOES TROPPO LOCO!
Or at least as Troppo Loco you can get from under two jumpers, a doona and an electric blanket.
- Taupe Skulls and Roses Quilt Cover Set, Sanctuary
- L.I.M Chandelier, Klaylife
- Hogsten Outdoor Armchair, IKEA
- Beverly Hills Banana Leaf Pillow Cover, Pillomatic
- Marigold Rug, Armadillo&Co
- Hogsten Outdoor Footstool, IKEA
- Night Rhythm Skate Deck, Art Club Concept
- Low Tide Print, Mitch Gobel Resin Art
- Vivid Basket, Freedom Furniture
- Pina Colada Pillow Case in ‘Deep Charcoal’, I Love Linen
- Eggcup Side Table, Mark Tuckey
- Mercer + Ried Frost Diffuser in Coconut, Adairs
- Britta Ash Trivet, Country Road
- Drifters and Dreamers A4 Print, The Brown Trading Co.